Healthinnovations on google +
For a facebook feel, splitting the platform to hide personal contacts as well as your feeds.
Ah ha the breakthrough. I have just worked out how to hide personal contacts in different circles. I have created a circle of old uni friends who will be receiving a separate fun feed which you will all find incredibly boring considering it encompasses my love of afternoon tea and woollen clothing.
Obviously my uni friends will also find this boring and do not want the added insult of having their details on public display on a platform they are unsure of. So here’s how to do it:
1) Click on your name in the top right-hand corner
2) Click Privacy in the drop-down menu
3) Select Edit Network Visibility
4) A box will automatically pop up saying In Your Circles with a drop-down menu listing your circles
5) Simply untick the circles and contacts they contain that you do not want shown on your profile
6) Don’t forget to click on done editing once finished, simple
Hope this helps with the personal feel of this platform x